Lineville Intermediate School
- When you finish your movie, iMovie lets you upload it to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, CNN iReport, iTunes, and your Camera Roll.
- iMovie also shows you how long your movie is and when you made it.
- If you want to jazz up your video iMovie has different noises or music. You can also put the songs that you own in your iMovie.
- iTrailer is with iMovie, except you make trailers instead of movies.
- There is different themes that you can pick
- It gives you a number of photos depending on the theme.
- Haiku Deck also lets you choose themes with different styles of fonts.
- They have their own photos that you can use so you don't need to write down your resources.
- Some themes and photos you need to pay for.
- Explain Everything has different fonts and different templates.
- It's easy to record, draw and explain what you're doing on the board.
- While you're doing your project you can change the template anytime you want.
- If you have a free account you only get a 30 second video.
- Each themes have different settings and characters.
- There is different props and different actions that your character(s) can do.