Mrs. Bailey's Newsletter
Week of September 28th- October 2nd
New Six Weeks Grading Period
If your child scored below a 70 on a summative assignment, or if they are missing any items, they need to see me during advisory tomorrow or tutorials on Tuesday. All missing and corrected work must be in by end of school Tuesday. A new six weeks means a fresh start!
This Week At A Glance
You can find the weekly agenda posted on our class webpage, along with links to the ISN table of contents and handouts from class. Also on the webpage is an online learning login help link.
- Gum for the lab (sugar and sugarfree varieties needed)
- various sorts of candy for rewards (no gum for rewards please)
- brightly colored paper for class handouts/activities
- several sets of grading pens for students (fun colors)
- Carefresh bedding (for Zeus)
- Canned mealworms & Dried mealworms (for both Zeus and Tuck)
- Various Bearded Dragon food mixes (petstore)