Reading Between the Lines
Making Inferences, Synthesizing, & Analyzing Texts
June 22, 2021 9AM to 12 PM CDT ONLINE
Teaching Students to Make Inferences
Designed for Grades K-12
Benefits of Attending
2. Focus on analysis level thinking! Learn ways to get students actively engaged and in critical levels of thinking to deepen their understanding of a text
3. Walk away with easy to implement instructional strategies that promote synthesizing, inferencing, and drawing conclusions
4. Learn the various ways that students must be able to make inferences and draw conclusions about a text
5. Explore and connect with research strategies (Marzano & Hattie) on analysis thinking and how readers must be in analysis to have deep understanding of new concepts and skills.
6. See ways to interact with a text through close reading.
7. Walk away ready to integrate reading, writing, speaking, and listening, as well as science and social studies content
8. Learn ways to help students build and use their background knowledge to improve their
9. Discover reading resources, including multi-modal texts you can use immediately with your students
10. AND much more!
Meet the Presenter
June 22, 2021
9AM to 12 PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME
$75 per participant
3 Hours of Professional Development Credit Will Be Earned
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, EVEN IF IT IS AHEAD OF YOUR PAYMENT. This will let us know to reserve you a seat for the training in the event we have a sold out event.
After you register, we will send you a link to pay your registration fee online through our billing system. Credit Card payments must be received on or before the date of the seminar.
To pay by purchase order, submit your district PO by email to email@example.com
Please make PO's payable to Kelly Harmon & Associates. Purchase Orders must be received before the date of the seminar. Please contact us if you require a W9 form.
To pay by check, please make checks payable to Kelly Harmon & Associates and mail to 374 Lantana Crossing Spring Branch, TX 78070. Checks must be received on or before the date of the seminar.
Call (210) 218-1723
For more Information Please contact us!