Student Meals During School Closing
Plus Student Learning Resources
Beginning, Wednesday, March 18th, MCS is providing FREE Grab-n-Go curbside meals for all Morgan County children 18 and under in response to COVID-19 school closure.
Grab-n-Go Curbside Meal Pick-up Dates:
- Wednesday, March 18th from 10 am -1 pm
- pick up 5 meals per child (2 breakfasts and 3 lunches)
- Monday, March 23rd from 10 am - 1pm
- pick up 9 meals per child (4 breakfast and 5 lunches)
- Meals will not be provided during Spring Break.
Grab-n-Go Curbside Meal Pick- up Sites:
Parents may choose to pick up meals from the sites listed below .
- Union Hill School
- Lacey's Spring School
- Cotaco School
- Eva School
- Sparkman School
- Priceville High
- Falkville Schools
- Danville Middle
- West Morgan Elementary
You will be contacted by your child's school, through School Status, to sign up for these FREE meals. If you have not been contacted by Tuesday, March 17th at 10:00 am, please contact your child's school.
Learning Resources for Parents During COVID-19
Teachers may provide parents and students with additonal learning resources.