Belle Aire Intermediate
Greetings From Belle Aire Intermediate!
Additional Note: Gradecards will be mailed out the week of May 25th and will include school supply list. If any of your information needs updated, such as mailing address, phone numbers and/or emergency contacts, please do so online via OneView. The link for OneView can be found at the bottom of the districts webpage, wchcs.org.
Connect with Mrs. Haithcock
- Mental Health Supports: Supporting positive mental health for Belle Aire Intermediate students, families, and staff is crucial. We team with an organization out of Cincinnati, The Counseling Source, to provide school-based mental health services for students when school is in session. These services are still available when school is closed. To contact The Counseling Source or to request counseling services please contact your school counselor, Angela Haithcock 740-335-1810 ext. 2309, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional supports include: Scioto Paint Valley Mental Health, Crisis Hotline 740-335-7155 or 1-800-273-8255, OhioCares-Fayette County.
- Fayette County Health Department
- Fayette County Transportation- Free Prepaid Food and Pharmacy Delivery, call 740-335-9628, If you do not have the ability to prepay, Schedule a trip with Fayette County Transportation and they will take you
- Big Blue Bus deliveries- lunch and next day breakfast at your current bus stop location, click the link for more information
- Stay at Home Order
- Social Distancing
- How to Support Your Child's Health and Well-Being During Ohio's Ordered School-Building Closure
- Tips for talking to your child about COVID-19
- Resources for Parents for Parents and Families, Ohio Department of Health
- FAQs from the Ohio State Department of Education
- Ohios Stay at Home Wellness Kit
- Teacher Appreciation Week May 4th-8th, 2020
- Last Day of School for Students May 21, 2020
- Gradecards go out week of May 25, 2020