This Week in Geometry
September 7 - September 11
- If there is a * symbol for the grade, that means that the student was absent or not yet enrolled when that assignment was given. This is NOT hurting their grade in any way
- If you see a zero (0) for the assignment, the assignment is currently missing and needs to be turned in for partial credit
- I routinely write comments next to any * or 0 that I put into the gradebook so that you and I know why that grade was assigned
Blackboard and Tutoring
Also, if students are struggling, I am available for tutoring on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school. If your student needs help during that time, they only need to let me know that day during class and I will make sure they get a pass to stay after school.
This Week In Geometry
- Monday is Labor Day and is a school holiday - don't forget!
- We will be working on constructions using a compass and straightedge. We will work on constructing congruent angles, congruent segments, and bisectors (of angles and segments)
- We will begin logical proofs and arguments towards the end of this week