HRE Weekly Bulletin
September 23rd to September 27th
This Week at a Glance...
- Mon, Sept 23rd: Tornado Drill
- Tue, Sept 24th: School Improvement Team Meeting, 8:00
- Tue, Sept 24th: September PBIS Reward in the gym, 2:15
- Thur, Sept 26th: Admin Team Focus Group Meeting, 2:00
- Fri, Sept 27th: School Spirit Day
- Fri, Sept 27th: Testing Security Agreement Due (All Staff...see below)
Upcoming Tornado Drill
Next Week at a Glance...
- Mon, Sept 30th: State Safety Conference (Will)
- Tue, Oct 1st: State Safety Conference (Will)
- Wed, Oct 2nd: Staff Meeting, 8:00 (Computer Lab)
- Fri, Oct 4th: School Spirit Day
- Fri, Oct 4th: Early Student Dismissal, 12:01
- Fri, Oct 4th: Staff Lunch provided by PTO, 12:15
- Fri, Oct 4th: Staff PD Session, 1:00 - 4:00
October Staff Meeting
October PD Day
Don't forget that our awesome PTO is providing lunch for staff starting at 12:15!
Congrats Sheri Benscoter!
Be sure to nominate a colleague this week who you catch "Getting a GRIP"!
Indiana Testing Security and Integrity Agreement
When you are done viewing it, you need to sign the form that Kate placed in your mailbox (also included in Kate's email) and return it to the green folder on Cathy's desk. Be sure to sign the check-list to verify you've returned the form. Even if you watched this last year you will need to watch again this year (clean slate). Signed forms are due to Cathy by the end of the day on Friday, September 27th!
Please follow the link below to access the video.
PTO Clearance Sale!
Multi-color Tie Dye: $12 (reg $15)
Grey Wicking T: $15 (reg $17)
Purple Tie Dye: $12 (reg $15)
New Intercom Safety Feature comes to HRE
In case you didn't notice, Angie Morgan called the lockdown drill from her room during our last man made disaster drill. Please feel free to try this out before or after school at some point so you are familiar with the feature.
- Mrs. Avery, Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Mitchell, Mr. Striegel - Pizza from Little Caesars
- Mrs. Gue - Complimentary Concessions @ Hamilton Town Center IMAX
- Mrs. Fisher - Complimentary appetizer and dessert at the RAM
- Mrs. Buzzard and Mr. Foreman - Complimentary app and Pizza @ Stacked Pickle
- Mrs. Murray - $25 Meijer gift card
Prizes have been placed in your mail box. Thanks again for all your support of the HRE PTO!
Yearly Health Information Review
They attached the blood borne and allergy information along with diabetes and seizure information. Just as an FYI...we currently have students will all three of these health concerns in our building. Please let them know if you have any questions or would like for them to review any sections of the power points with you.
After viewing the power points, please print the “Faculty Health In-service Sheet”, fill it out and return it to their mailbox. Completed forms are due on Friday, September 27th.