Weeks 16 & 17
College & Career Week
Ashley Dickson - Realtor - Fadal-Buchanan and Associates Real Estate Services
Master Lee - Sidekicks Karate
Chad Lacerte - Hydrous Wakeboard Park
Victor Abetiba - DP Director/Filmmaker
Nikita Adetiba - 972 Balloons
Travis Zinger - Engineer
Megan True - Labor and Delivery RN, BSN
Holly Matthews - Certified Public Accountant
Lisa Hooten - Child Care Director
Dr. Julius - Vetrinarian & Owner, Legacy Veterinarian Hospital
Shelly Schmidt & Melissa Myers - LEAYSA
Officer Trevino - Little Elm Police Department
Matt Mueller - City Manager - Town of Little Elm
Dee Dee Hale - Director of HR, Town of Little Elm
Doug Peach - Deputy Town Manager - Town of Little Elm
Ric Federwisch - Executive VP of Power Services - Luminant
Linda - Sewing and Alterations
Ayanna & Aaron Grundmeier - Engineers at Pepsico
Allison Butler - Nurse Practitioner
Little Elm High School FCCLA Students - Education and Training Pathways
Little Elm High School DECA Students - Business and Marketing Career Pathways
Little Elm High School Arts and AV Production Students - Arts and AV Production Pathways
Little Elm High School HOSA Students - Health Science Technology Pathways
Little Elm High School Engineering and Robotics Students - Engineering and Robotics
Little Elm Fire Department - Public Services Pathways
University of Texas at Arlington
Texas A&M University
Texas A&M Commerce
Texas Tech University
Southeastern Oklahoma State
Universal Technical Institute
Texas Women's University
University of Texas at Dallas
University of North Texas
Southern Methodist University
Service Project - 1st Semester
As AVID students it is important to lead and give back to our community. One way we do this is by adopting and supporting the Little Elm ISD Angel Tree program.
Listed below are our 2015 Angels. They are LEISD students and their siblings whose parents have participated in at least six Parent Education classes or who meet extenuating circumstances.
Here are the different ways students can participate:
- Purchase any of the items on the list or anything you think these angels would like
- Make a coin or cash donation
- Meet your teacher to shop for the gifts on
Tuesday, December 8th - Wal-Mart in Little Elm at 5:30 pm.
Gender Age Sizes Favorite Color Interests Pant Shirts Shoe
Girl 12 6 Jr M 3 Pink Monster High dolls, Clothes and books
Girl 10 14 XL 3 Purple Volleyball ball, bike, stuffed animal
Final Exams are coming!
- attend after school tutoring if they are not being successful in a class or if they need extra help preparing for finals.
- Do NOT throw away important papers, such as test reviews and notes (these will help you study and are also used for AVID portfolio's at the end of the year).
Click here for next weeks fall exam bell schedule.
- Anytime students have the opportunity to take notes, they should use the Cornell notes set up. This is an expectation, especially in their core courses,
- Every Monday & Wednesday AVID homework is completing a TRF for tutorials the next day. Click here for the TRF form if needed.