St. Ann School
Week of May 14-20, 2023
Happy Mother's Day to all our moms!!
Mission and Vision
Mission:We, as members of the St. Ann Catholic School family aligned to the pillars of the Catholic faith, are devoted to the Holy Father's mission of nurturing spiritual growth, academic excellence, and compassionate leadership. We live the Gospel message of Christ to be faith-filled, life-long learners committed to teaching, praying, serving, and loving.
To foster a Christ-centered, Catholic community rooted in knowledge, service, and love.
From One Mom
I want to personally wish a happy Mother's Day to all of our moms. I see you daily dropping kids off, picking them up for appointments, turning in permission forms and stopping by to drop off a forgotten lunch or delivering treats for a birthday party or chaperoning for a field trip. It seems so long ago now, but I can still vividly remember how crazy busy that life was and how I prayed for the world to slow down and for my life to be simpler. Fast forward, and suddenly I find myself older and my children grown, and there are moments when I wish I could have just a day to go back and be with my kids as they were and take them to the park again. Spending time with your children allows me that chance to go back and relive the fun I had with my own children.
For all our moms and those who play mom for others, I pray that your Mother's Day is joy-filled and that you are surrounded by love. I am grateful to you for your children and the laughter they bring to my heart each day.
Opening night is tonight!!
Friday, May 12 @ 7 p.m.
Saturday, May 13 @ 1 p.m.
Shows are at the Stoughton High School Performing Arts Center.
$10 for adults
$8 for children and seniors
Tickets can be purchased at the door.
Last Just Coffee Order for 2022-23 School Year!
Stock up on coffee and cocoa! Check out the flyer below!
- 2 regular coffee blends available (whole bean or ground)
- 1 decaf blend available (whole bean or ground)
- Cocoa canisters
The final weeks and days of the school year are quickly passing by, summer is within sight- stock up! This will be the final Just coffee fundraiser of the year, so order several to get you through until next school year. ORDERS DUE MAY 17 by 6 p.m.
All orders can be emailed to Pam Ihlenfeldt at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before MAY 17 at 6 p.m. Payment for your order can be dropped off or mailed to the school office by check or cash at 324 N. Harrison St., Stoughton WI 53589. Please make checks payable to St. Ann H&S, with Just Coffee on the memo line, or you can let myself or Diane Neumeyer know to charge it to your FACTS account.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Pam at email@example.com.
St. Ann K-8th Spring Concert - Thursday, May 18 @ 6:30 p.m.
The St. Ann School Spring Music Program for students in grades Kindergarten thru 8th grade is scheduled for Thursday, May 18, at 6:30 p.m. Students should arrive to their homeroom at 6:15 p.m., with the exception of band students who should report to the school library to prepare their instruments for the concert. Attire for the concert should be as follows:
Boys: button-down shirt, nice long pants, and formal footwear
Girls: a long dress or skirt, spring (and dress code) appropriate top, and formal footwear
For band students, Ms. Kerl is requesting that all band students dress nicely, and boys should wear a tie. Girls in band should not wear a short skirt or dress as they will be sitting in chairs on the stage for the concert.
The following are not allowed to be worn for the Spring Concert:
- Sweatpants or sweatshirt
- Spaghetti straps
If you have any questions on whether something is okay to wear, please contact Mr. E at firstname.lastname@example.org for music students and Ms. Kerl at email@example.com for band students.
SCRIP Infomercial - Student help needed!
EVEREST!!! Vacation Bible School
EVEREST!!! Vacation Bible School will be August 1, 2, and 3 from 9:00 a.m. until noon. Please sign your child up as soon as possible as spaces are limited. I'm looking for volunteers also, so please consider volunteering if you can. Students as young as 6th grade can volunteer to be a helper.
Registration forms can be found in the display case outside the school office. If you would like more information or have questions, please reach out to Mrs. Tonya Kleven at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gently used donations needed...
St. Ann Garage Sale is now June 9 & 10
Please keep us in mind when spring cleaning and consider donating any gently used items for the garage sale. Items can be dropped off in the alcove across from the school office.
For more information, including a list of what items cannot be donated, please see the flyer below.
Please complete 2023-24 enrollment for your child
St. Ann Home & School
As parents of St. Ann School students, you are automatically a part of Home & School. As a part of Home & School, you are always welcome to join any Home & School meetings throughout the school year.
For more information, including lunch/recess sign up and committee descriptions, click on this link:
Still have questions, please email email@example.com.
Summer Golf for 13U...
Sign up now for Spring PGA Jr. League 13U Teams!
Summer Season (June 1st - July 29th)
- Home and Away Jerseys
- Weekly Practices
- Matches (Saturdays)
- PGA Jr. League Swag
Lunch Menu 5/15-5/26
- Monday 5/15 - Salisbury Steak (Briana Raday)
- Tuesday 5/16 - Pulled Chicken Tacos (Benton Guthrie)
- Wednesday 5/17 - Ole & Lena's Big Breakfast: Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Hash Browns (Ali Richards)
- Thursday 5/18 - Chicken Parmesan (Samantha Smilgis)
- Friday 5/19 - Fish Sticks Sandwich (Emily or Scott Williams)
- Monday 5/22 - Hamburger or Cheeseburger (Russ Horton)
- Tuesday 5/23 - Hard Shell Beef Tacos (Callie LaPoint)
- Wednesday 5/24 - Hot Dog (Ali Richards)
- Thursday 5/25 - Smorgasbord (Diana Probst)
- Friday 5/26 - No Lunch
Lunch duty parents are asked to be to school by 10:55 a.m. Please plan for the weather as most days, the parent will be helping with recess outdoors.
Students in grades K-5 have recess from 11:00-11:30 a.m. and eat lunch from 11:30-Noon.
Students in grades 5-8 eat lunch from 11:10-11:30 a.m. and have recess from 11:30 a.m. to Noon.
- Monday 5/1 - All School Adoration, 8:00 a.m.
- Monday 5/1 - Grades 4, 5 & 6 to State Capitol & McKee Farms Park, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Thursday 5/4 - School Mass, 8:00 a.m.
- Friday 5/5 - Grade 2 to Critter Connection at Henry Vilas Zoo in Madison, 9:30 a.m.-2:15 p.m.
- Friday 5/5 - Kindergarten & Grade 1 to Kopke's Greenhouse, 12:45-2:15 p.m.
- Friday 5/5 - H&S Movie Night, 6:30-8:30 p.m., School Gym
- Monday 5/8 - All School Adoration, 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday 5/11 - School Mass, 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday 5/11 - Stoughton High School Sacred Concert @ St. Ann Parish
- Monday, 5/15 - All School Adoration, 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 5/16 - Grade 8 to The Playing Field, 8:15-11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 5/16 - Syttende Mai King & Queen Visit St. Ann School, 10:00-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday 5/17 - 4K to Explore Children's Museum, 8:15-10:45 a.m.
- Thursday 5/18 - School Mass, 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday 5/18 - Spring Music Program, 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 5/19-Sunday 5/21 - Syttende Mai Festival
- Monday 5/22 - All School Adoration, 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 5/23 - Stoughton Library Summer Reading Presentations, 9:30-10:00 a.m. Grades 4K-4th & 10:15-10:45 a.m. Grades 5th-8th
- Thursday 5/24 - School Mass, 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday 5/25 - Grade 2 to Stoughton Library & Fosdal's
- Friday, 5/26 - No School
- Monday 5/29 - No School, Memorial Day
- Wednesday 5/31 - Grade 8 Cookout & Swim, Time TBD
- Thursday 6/1 - School Mass, 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday, 6/1 - 8th Grade Graduation Mass & Reception, 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 6/2 - Early Dismissal, 11:00 a.m.
- Friday 6/2 - Last Day of Classes K-7th
- Friday 6/3 - End of Trimester 3
- Thursday 6/8 - Last Day of Classes 4K
St. Ann School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.