The Lion's Den
Lemira Elementary School: Week of Sept. 13 - 17
Weekly "Roar" winners (top pic) and August Authors of the Month for grades 3-5
Student shows his ROAR buck he received for demonstrating ROARing behavior
He redeemed his buck for a tasty popcorn treat bag!
Mr. Lion gives high fives to students!
Parent and Community Updates
We are continuing to ROAR with Lion Pride as we "Create College and Career Bound Leaders".
9/13 - Picture Day - Wear your bright smiles and uniforms
9/13 - 9/17: Fall MAP testing for grades Kind - 1st
9/13 - 9/17 - Make up (FALL MAP) testing for grades 2nd - 5th
9/14 - PTO Meeting
9/16 - Interim Reports
9/20 - Virtual Open House - Please register by Sept. 15
9/22 - Half Day for Students
9/24 - College Spirit Day - Wear your favorite college shirt with uniform pants
10/4 - Virtual Fall Parent University
1. Students will dismiss 9/22 (Wed.) at 11:00am. If a student has a change in his/her mode of transportation for this day, please notify the teacher or front office staff in writing.
2.Virtual Open House is around the corner (9/20). We look forward to meeting our parents online.
- Title One Information will be presented.
- Each teacher will host an open room session for their families
- Please register soon so we may have an accurate count of online participants.
- Once you register, the opening meeting link will be sent to you by 9/15.
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/QcVHBZMcouXGLLQ49
3. PTO - If you are interested in joining PTO, please join us Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 9am. Please complete the form for the registration link to be emailed to you.
4. Blue Communication Folder - Please continue to check your learner's blue communication folder on a daily basis.
- Important school information will be sent home through the folder.
- Also, if you need to deliver a note to the school, you may also send through the blue communication folder.
5. Schoology: Schoology is the school's new online platform for coursework.
- Please ask your learner to show you their schoology course. Here, the teacher will house assignments for online submissions.
- Additional Information will also be given during our Fall Parent University.
6. Fall Parent University: We would love to hear your feedback on topics you would like to learn more about. Please complete our feedback form.
- Feedback Link: https://forms.gle/rhYRZ5EfEwvE39xF8
- Fall Parent University will occur virtually 10/4.
Thanks for all you do to support the initiatives of Lemira Elementary School.
Yours in Education,
Mrs. Stephanie Gregg, Ed.S
Proud Principal of Lemira Elementary School