April 2021 Library Newsletter
Sherrard Junior High School
- Students should come to the library for chromebook issues. Please remember, if we have fewer than ten loaners we can only give them out for repairs, so make sure to keep chromebooks charged!
- If you need a book before your next delivery date, please email Mrs. Justice at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Bennin at email@example.com we can pull the book for you and email you when it is ready. We only know a book has been placed on hold if you let us know, or we run a hold report for your class.
- If you checked out books last spring and didn't bring them back, you still can. You can return them to the building you are at now, and the library staff will make sure they get to the right building.
Public Library Information
- The Sherrard Public library has some great take home programs for April, here is the link to the calendar.
- The Sherrard, Viola, and New Windsor public libraries all have Facebook pages as well, and community members can follow those for current events!
- Check to see if the book is already out before you put it on hold
- Check your holds in the status section
- Watch the video below for more information.