Special Education News Update
September 7, 2015
Please keep in mind....
- Please let your building secretaries know about the dates and times of your IEPs
- Please get IEP Accommodation information to general education staff ASAP!
- Please continue to get all caseload changes to Cheri and Diane Thomas- paper copies of your caseloads (as of beginning of August) and Medicaid lists are being delivered to buildings
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- September 8 - First Day of School (Full Day)
- September 30-PLC
- IEP Blackout Days - Count - Sept 30-Oct7
- October 7 - Fall Count Day
- October 22-23 Parent Teacher Conferences
- November 11 - PLC
- November 26-27 Happy Thanksgiving!!
- December 3-4 Exams/Records Day
- December 7 - 2nd Trimester Begins
- Progress Reports Due Dec 8
- December 21- Jan 1, 2016 - Winter Break (All IEPs due in by December 17, 2015)