Flaa's Monday Memo
April 23, 2018
Just to Recap!
We ended the weekend with a very successful PROM! Thank you to all that chaperoned. It was a long night but a memorable one...#electricslide #Hahnmadesnapchat #toomuchbass #floorwasshaking
POWERFUL TWEETS by @ SteeleThoughts
"If the next time you say ‘hello’ to a student in the hall they look startled & confused, then you know there aren’t enough adults speaking to students in non-academic spaces. It also means it’s time to double down on your ‘hellos.’"
"When teachers are passionate about their lessons... they can transform the learning. When they are passionate about their students... they can transform their lives."
IF YOU DON'T CURRENTLY FOLLOW @SteeleThoughts YOU REALLY SHOULD START!
2018 bell ringer award
Please consider nominating someone for this award. Forms will be by the mailboxes. They are due to Central Administration by April 27th.
Click below for more information on how to nominate.
Nuts & Bolts
- PLEASE TURN IN BELL RINGER AWARD NOMINATIONS BY TUESDAY.
- Reminder that grades are to be put in weekly.
T-TESS GOALS FOR 2018-2019
- You must provide reflections on this years goals in Part II.
- You must provide two goals (learning and technology) in Part III.
- Goals need to be measurable. Please use the reference below to help you in writing goals for the 2018-2019 school year.
If you have already submitted your goals and you don't feel you have written S.M.A.R.T. goals please go back and revise before Friday, April 13th.
GOAL SETTING MEETINGS WILL BE SCHEDULED SOON.
IF YOU HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED, PLEASE GET IT DONE NOW!
The due date was Friday, April 6th.
ARE YOUR GOALS S.M.A.R.T.
- What you want to accomplish?
- Who, What, Where, When, Which, Why
- How will you demonstrate and evaluate the extent to which the goal has been met?
- How can you set stretch and challenging goals within your own ability to achieve the desired outcome?
- What is the action-oriented verb?
- How does the goal tie into your key responsibilities?
- How is it aligned to the your objective?
- Is it aligned to best practices and research and/or district/campus/team priorities?
- Does it have a clear end or target date with intermittent benchmarks to guide your goal to a successful and timely completion? Deadlines, Dates, Frequency, Etc.
- Turn in Bell Ringer Award Nominations
- Department Head Meeting
- JV, V Baseball vs Bridgeport @ SHS, 5:00pm
- Secretary's Day!
- Band Trip to Galveston
- Sanger Public Library Visit during 2nd period, Auditorium
- JV, V Baseball vs Krum @ Krum, 5:00pm
- Regional Track Meet @ Commerce