January 3, 2019
Happy New Year!
We hope you and your family had a wonderful winter break! We are excited to get back into the routine of the school day and kick off the second semester.
Our featured photo shows Miss Pamela and The Dixon's. They were kind enough to share their love of folk music and play a variety of instruments for our children. A performance we will never forget.
You may now register for the 2019-20 school year on TADS. Families that register before the end of January will see a 3% increase in tuition. Families that register after January 31st will see an 8% increase in tuition.
Emergencies + Late Pick-Ups:
If you are a family who picks up after 3:30 and cannot get a hold of anyone using the 952-448-5232 school telephone number, please call or text Emily Leskee at 605-496-4929 to inform staff of emergencies or late pickups.
We empathize with the demands placed on working parents, but sick children belong at home so they can rest and get healthy again. We ask you to be considerate of other children and staff and keep sick children home to avoid the spread of illness.
A child with any of the following conditions or behaviors is a sick child and must be kept home for at least 24 hours:
- Vomiting in the past 24 hours
- 100-degree fever (under the arm) or higher in the past 24 hours, before fever reducing medication is given.
- 3 or more abnormally loose stools in the past 24 hours
- Conjunctivitis or pus draining from the eye
- Undiagnosed rash or rash attributed to a contagious illness or condition
- Significant respiratory distress
- Bacterial infection (child can return after 24 hours of antimicrobial therapy)
- Lice/nits, ringworm, or scabies
- Unexplained lethargy
- Sledding with Friends - 1/12 at 10:30am *more details to come*
- No School, MLK Day - 1/21
- JMS Open House - 1/24 from 6:00pm-7:30pm (Invite a friend to check out JMS!)
- JMS Open House - 1/26 from 10:00am-11:30am (Help us spread the word about our wonderful school!)
- Parent Workshop with Megan Wylie - 1/30 from 5:45pm-7:00pm
- Tuition Discount Ends - 1/31 (All families enrolling after 1/31 will have an 8% tuition increase for the 2019-20 school year)
January Newsletters from our Guides
Email: email@example.com if you have any questions