By: Ellen Schreiber Book 2 of the Vampire Kisses series
- Raven sneaks through old manors to find Alexander.
- Jagger will hold on to Raven's hand forcefully so he won't let Raven go.
Point of View
I gave him a dirty look and jumped off the bus, dodging an elderly couple trying to board. I ran down the road the bus had just driven up until I reached Lennox Hill Road. I turned the corner and walked past gigantic pristine estates with lush green lawns and purple and yellow flowers until I found an unkempt, overgrown weed-filled lawn.
- It looked as if a storm cloud were hovering over it.
- From what I could see, the walls in the living room were as bare as the room itself.
- The huge oak must have been centuries old-its trunk was as wide as a house, and its roots clutched the ground like a spider's legs.
I read from pages 72-74 and from pages 84-85. It helps build characterization for the character Jagger.