Andrews Elementary School
- March 1: Basketball Game at Horace Mann
- March 1:Talent Show Dress Rehearsal
- March 2: Talent Show 5:30-7:30 PM
- March 4: Basketball Tournament at Riverview and HNHS
- March 6: IREAD window from March 6-17
- March 9: Drama Club Play at 6:00 PM
- March 10: End of quarter
- March 12: Daylight Savings Time - change clocks
- March 13: 5th grade to Junior Achievement Biztown
- March 14: Dodgeball Tournament for 4th/5th
- March 16: Third Grade Demonstration Concert
- March 17: St. Patrick's Day
- March 20: School Board Meeting at 7:00 PM
- March 21: Ag Day for third grade
- March 22: Star Lab
- March 23: Star Lab
- March 24: Spring Break starts today
- March 25: Robotics Team goes to State Competition in Indy
On March 14, we will have a fundraiser for our Robotics Team. Grade 4 and Grade 5 students will be able to form teams of 8 students. Each team will pay $40.00 to participate. Mr. Childs will create brackets for the competition. The competition will run from 4:30-5:30 PM.
Spring Forward on your clock on March 12. Move your clock forward one hour. Time changes at 2:00 AM on Sunday morning. Change your clock when you go to bed on Saturday. I'm sure you don't want to be late for work or school.
Drama Club Presentation
On March 9 at 6:00 PM, we will have our first evening Drama Club Presentation. Mrs. Little has been working hard with a group of students on a play called "Carla's Sandwich". It is a wonderful story with a great message about being unique. We will also have a basket raffle and bake sale that evening to raise funds for our Robotics Team.
Drama Club Presentation
Kindergarten for 2023-2024
Basketball Championship Games on Saturday, March 4, 2023
Andrews girls play against Salamonie at 9:00 AM at Riverview. If they win, the play against Horace Mann at 11:15 AM at Riverview. The winner of that game goes on to the championship game at 6:00PM in the HNHS Arena.
Andrews boys play against Salamonie at 10:00 AM at Riverview. If they win, they play against Horace Mann at 12:15 PM. The winner of that game goes on to the championship game at 7:15 PM in the HNHS Arena.
Click here for the link to the Tournament Page (click on tabs at bottom for Tournament)
Read-A-Thon Week is March 13-17
- Monday, March 13: hat or headband day
- Tuesday, March 14: Dress like your favorite book character; guest readers today
- Wednesday, March 15: Rainbow Day: each grade level wears a different color (Kindergarten wears read, First Grade wears orange, Second grade wears yellow, Third Grade wears Green, Fourth Grade wears Blue, and Fifth Grade wears indigo, violet or purple, staff wears gold)
- Thursday, March 16: Read in your Jammies- wear your PJ's; guest readers today
- Friday, March 17: Happy St. Patrick's Day: wear green
Look for more information to come home soon...
Robotics Going to State Competition
Click on link to make a donation online: https://payments.efundsforschools.com/fundraising/districts/56437/campaigns/Robotics