Weekly News & Notes - October 24th - 28th
Upcoming Events . . .
October 24th - November 2nd:
- Online Registration for Young Rembrandts Open - Classes run from November 7th - December 19th
- Titus Wall of Honor Pictures Due - See below for more information
- 2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration Opens - See below for more information
- Home & School Association Spirit Night - Soprano's Pizza in Warrington
- AM Kindergarten Halloween Parade - 9:00 AM
- PM Kindergarten - 6th grade Halloween Parade - 1:30
- Classroom Parties to Follow Parades
- Note: All party volunteers are expected to have their clearances. Please touch base with Mr. Cashman regarding any questions and/or concerns.
- Parent Positive Speaker Series - Screenager: Growing Up in the Digital Age. - See Below for more information
- Picture Retake Day
- Home & School Race for Education - More information to follow
- Daylight Savings Time Ends - "Fall" Back One Hour
Paws for PRIDE . . .
We are celebrating the character trait of PRIDE for the months of September and October. Congratulations to last week's Paws for PRIDE winners: Harika Chintapalli, Mrs. Dowd, Avery Merz, Ved Rajish, Ethan Prudenti, Izzy Markowitz, Adam Bradley, and Corey Merz.
These students and teachers were chosen at random to be recognized and celebrated for demonstrating one of our five character traits - Pride, Respect, Individual Responsibility, Determination & Empathy. Thank you to all of the Titus families for your support of our Paws for PRIDE program.
Titus Wall of Honor - Pictures Needed
We will once again be creating a visual tribute to our United States veterans from the families of Titus students and staff. At the beginning of November, the windows of the rotunda will be filled with pictures of military personnel. If you have a family member who served or is currently serving in any branch of the United States military, please send in a picture of them along with their name, branch of service, wars fought (if any), student’s name and relationship to veteran. Please know that only adults will handle the pictures. We will scan them and return them to you.
Pictures need to be sent to the office marked Wall of Honor by Monday, October 24th. Thank you! Please note that if you sent in a picture in a previous year, you do not need to resend the picture. We keep them from year to year. If you need to update any information on the picture, such as additional children now attending Titus, please email Mrs. Schorpp.
Halloween Costumes - Important Information
In light of the attention regarding some of the social media posts of late, we are asking you all to avoid costumes that involve clowns. Again, the goal here is to have fun - there is still a great deal of sensitivity around this topic and so it would be respectful of all to avoid any clown costumes this year. We appreciate your support and understanding with this.
2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration. . .
Message from Mr. Bocklet:
Learn to Ski? Free lesson and lift tickets!!!
Students in 4th and 5th grade can receive a Snowpass Card from the PA Ski Area Association. The Snowpass Card has the following:
- 1 free ski lesson, complete with lift ticket and rental
- 3 day lift tickets to each of the 19 PA ski areas that participate in the program.
- 50% off adult ”learn to ski” package for the accompanying adult.
This is a great opportunity to introduce your child to skiing! Click here for more information.
Attention 4th Graders!
Follow Us On Twitter . . .
School Store is Now Open!!!
"The School Store is now open!" We had our Grand Re-opening on Wednesday. Students can now purchase any supplies that start to go missing around the second month of school. The store is located in the gym. This year the school store will be open each Wednesday morning before announcements. Click here for more information and to see a list of the items and prices. Happy Shopping!
Volunteers Needed. . . .
Donations for Race for Education will be coming in and we need your help to log them. There are a lot of times available so please visit our Sign-up Genius page to find a time or two that works with your schedule. We would love for you to join us for an hour or two if you can. Please note clearances are a must for volunteers during school hours.
Mother Son Amazing Race - Save the Date
Join us for The Mother Son Amazing Race on Friday, November 11th from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM in the Titus Dining Room! Pizza and refreshments will be served. Please click here to sign up.
Hope you can join us for a fun night!