Sigue los instrucciones para cambiar la idioma a español:
Tips for Success
1. Log into your child's Schoology account weekly to help support his/her work and learn more about the Learning Management System. This will add a nice check and balance to their learning experience.
2. Check HAC weekly and reach out to teachers as needed.
3. Virtual learning is a 9-4:30 expectation just like in-person learning, so the same expectations are in place every day regardless of learning location. We need students engaged every period, every day.
4. If your child is struggling, contact the teacher, counselor, or administrator, so we can help create a plan for progress and success. Even if you child is behind right now, help us re-engage him or her so we can help.
5. Lastly, if you have questions, please reach out to the school and ask us. We are here to help and very much want to support the success of our families.
In person students will be having yearbook pictures taken through their Social Studies classes on Thursday and Friday, Nov. 12 and 13. Virtual students will schedule appointments to come to campus on those days and have their pictures taken.
More information can be found at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VpFjamyzQVHpHze9pJuDSGkdo_EdWvT0/view?usp=sharing
Library Use as Virtual Learner
Tired of reading books on the screen? Now you can check out books or DVDs from the Marshall Library. Curbside pickup for library books is available on Wednesdays between
7:45 am - 5:15 pm,
How it works>Watch the video. How to Put a Book on Hold A copy of this video is in your Schoology Library Course.
The computer system will send me a notice of what items to get you. We will send you a Google form to coordinate pick up times.
Be sure to Call Mrs. Irizarry @ 210-397-7134 or Ms. Walters @ 210-397-7134 when you arrive on campus, and we will bring the books to your car.
Attention Marshall High School, we need your help! As the Holiday's approach us and Covid-19 still on the rise blood donations have been difficult. You can be a HERO and save a life in these unprecedented times. All donors will have access to our on-line store and will receive a $10 HEB gift card for donating blood! You will also get a free antibody test as well. All donors MUST sign up for an on-line appointment. For patients who need blood during a pandemic, it’s a 9-1-1 situation.
Blood transfusions and the support of her family is how Hagan manages the long wait for her second liver transplant. Her family hopes there will be no more delays. However, COVID-19 has limited blood drives and donations and she can’t have her transplant until the hospital has blood on hand.
This is why your donation at our upcoming blood drive is so important to patients in our community.
Your drive details: (Schedule your appointment by clicking the drive name.)
11/19/20 (09:00 am - 03:15 pm)
In the Boy's Gym
Through Dec. 31, all blood donations will be tested for the antibody to COVID-19. Results will be made available on your donor profile within a week of your donation.
As our thank you for your time, you'll score your CHOICE of thank-you gift from your online donor store. Choose an eGift Card from hundreds of options like GrubHub, Uber Eats, California Pizza Kitchen, Chipotle, Olive Garden & SO MANY MORE! Even STBTC merch like T-shirts, face masks, and tumblers!
Your continued health and safety is our top priority, which is why we are taking the following measures and protocols: donations are by appointment only, staff and donors are required to wear masks, and adequate social distancing is provided at check-in, waiting areas, and donor beds.
Already made an appointment? If you are unable to keep it, please let us know by calling 210-731-5590.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
On Saturday, Nov 7 at the Farris Athletic Complex, there will be a drive thru flu clinic offered by University Health System and Pct 3 County Commissioner Keven Wolfe. Pre-registration is required at this link: