Getting started with Edmodo
A free and effective way to communicate with students.
Open your teacher account
Click here to get started through the BISD domain. http://schools.birdvilleschools.net/Domain/4771
Free Edmodo Mobile Apps
Click on the following link and access useful information about the Edmodo Mobile Manual. http://goo.gl/AnH6T2
- Student Friendly
- Many students are already using Edmodo
- Broaden the walls of your classroom
Take the excuses out of your classroom!
Useful information to get started. At your fingertips!
Ciick on the following links to access useful information that will help you to get started setting up your classroom. Help is just a click or two away: Birdville ISD information page : http://goo.gl/pmMQKi or use the information provided by Region 11 Service Center for Edmodo training. http://edmodostepbystep.weebly.com.
These two links will provide information and answer questions for you on how to:
- Set up your teacher account
- Either use a code or link to invite your students to set up their account
- Learn how to include parents
- Tutorials and useful ideas for your classroom
- Access other web tools such as Google Drive and share files with each other and your students