News & Notes
- If you are requesting absences, please enter them through the Aesop online system. We are no longer using the Google leave form. For professional leave, you are still required to document on MyPDC. If you need help, see Lisa Sells.
- After school tutoring begins on Monday, Feb. 22. On Monday, please send those students to the media center. Beginning Tuesday, they will go to their tutoring teacher's room.
- We will have a faculty meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 24. Wayne Skinner from VALIC will speak briefly. We will then talk about digital citizenship and how it relates to adults and children in the building.
- We will be painting faces for $1 for Relay for Life on Friday, Feb. 26. This will take place from 7:20 - 7:50am.
- Congratulations to 3rd grade for earning a $1000 Foundation Grant for their STEM-based Oatland Island Field Trip.
Next Week's Calendar
Tweet of the Week
Look Ahead ->
- Read Across America is the week of Feb. 29.
- SACS Teams will meet on Wednesday, March 2.
- Positive Behaviors Party will be on Friday, March 4.