Weekly Tiger News
April 27 - May 1, 2015
Happy Birthday to...
PLC Meeting This Week...
Discuss Summer School Qualifications
Discuss student concerns
Something to think about...
Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
~William Butler Yeats
The Biggest Loser Challenge
If you had a bad week last week, that is OK...you can regain momentum this week. Last weigh-in is on Monday, May 4th.
Do not forget to weigh-in this week!
- April 27 - May 1 - Scholastic Book Fair
- April 27 - May 1 - "Basket for a Cause"
- April 27 - Texas Read One Book at 9:00 a.m.
- April 28 - Rep Council at 3:50 in the Library
- April 29 - Monthly College Day
- April 29 - Patel Baby Shower at 3:45
- April 30 - Lyondell Meet and Greet Pen Pal at 2:00 p.m.
- April 30 - PBIS Meeting at 3:50 p.m.
- May 1 - Announce "Basket for a Cause" Winners
- Teachers, please make sure you are at your door when the bell rings at 7:45 a.m.
- Greet your students each morning as they enter the classroom.
- Teachers, please let Ms. Stelly know when you have a missed punch on the time clock. It is important to clock in on time each day.
- All letters to parents need to be approved by an administrator before sending home.