2nd Grade Superstars!
Week of September 22, 2014 ...a short week!
Tuesday - Math 1-6 & Read 10 min
Wednesday - No Homework!
What's New This Week?
Words of the Week List #2
Challenge words: lunch spend
This week we will be finishing Topic 1 on writing addition and subtraction sentences to model joining and separating groups stories. Next Monday will be a review and Tuesday, 9/23 Topic 1 test.
FIRST IN MATH - Keep up with the great work with the First in Math website. We will visit the website in computers the next couple weeks, but home practice is fun too! On Mondays we check for the "Top Five Players of the Day." Who will it be this week?!?!
Rolling Hills Family Day at Wells Fargo to see Disney on Ice/Frozen Sunday 12/28. Sounds like SO much fun. Tickets will sell fast! Disney Ticket Order Form here
* Please return "Star of the Week" posters as you finish. We have had fun learning about our new friends!
* Filled indoor recess bags (plastic zip-locks sent home Thursday) should be returned asap. These are wonderful for indoor recess!
* Take-home books should be returned in the RHE folder everyday. Also, a new one should come home!
* On Wednesdays, pretzels are .50 cents pre-paid for the year or you can purchase any Wednesday for $1. Click for form to pre-pay here.
* Please sign your child’s homework book each night. Thank you!