The Dangers Of Cigarettes
B: Lisa Bateganya
Why to Quit?
There are many reasons to quit smoking, that will improve your health, your finances your everyday life and your self-esteem. Smoking tobacco can cause may diseases and ruin your life. Some health effects include
- More than 16 million people already have at least one disease from smoking.
- Smoking tobacco will cause many types of cancer.
- Decreased immune system function.
- Higher likelihood of female and female infertility.
- Smokers are more likely to develop type diabetes.
- Additionally, smoking is the most preventable cause of death in the united states.
- Also, children prenatally exposed to cigarette smoke will most likely be born with lower birth rate and have a chance of dying from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
CDC: Tips From Former Smokers - Terrie's Tip Ad
The negative effects of smoking tremendously outway the positive effects of smoking. There are many ways to quit.You should quit before it's too late.