November 14, 2013
- Report cards will be ready to view on Friday, November 15 after 3:30 pm (this date did change since I sent out the November calendar). Please see the attachment that was sent home at conferences for directions on where to go and how to sign in. I am so proud of all your children! We have been working so hard on a variety of skills in our classroom (academic and behavior). I look forward to seeing their growth throughout the second quarter! Please note: If your child scored a 2 in a specific area for speaking and listening and/or 21st century skills, please know that a 2 simply means that he or she is developing in that particular area. If you have any questions or concerns with your child's report card, please contact me via phone or email. Thank you!
- Our "Thankful Plate Fulls" are due Friday, November 22! Please see the attached note on the plate for more details.
- If you haven't already turned in your disguised turkey, please do ASAP! It is not too late!!
- Today you should have all received an email from me about the academic website: Big Universe. This website is designed to help enhance your child's reading. I will be adding books to your child's bookshelf before the weekend, but please feel free to add books as well! To log in, please visit: https://www.biguniverse.com/. Here you will enter in your child's first four letters of his/her first name, as well as the first four letters of his/her last name (EX: chelbrow). The password is the same for each child: abcd1234, as well as the Group Name: mhuberty. Happy Reading!!
- I have officially launched our new classroom website! Please visit this link for updates and information about our classroom. Feel free to add this website to your favorites :) You can also access it via the FG website. http://missbrownkinders.weebly.com/
- Please see our TOTALLY AWESOME DISGUISED TURKEYS BELOW! You all did a fantastic job!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Just a reminder...
Tomorrow (Friday, November 15) is an early release day at 1:20! We will be having gym :)