What Do I Do After High School?
Obstetrician and Gynecologist
What type of education do I need?
- Undergraduate bachelor degree, followed by a doctorate of medicine degree at a college
- Medical school takes 4 years to complete and is split into two parts: two years in classroom time and two years of various clinical rotations
Where should I study?
- For my first two years I will attend Rouge Community College and will be able to apply for a scholarship to pay for it and I will live at home
Oregon State University
Location: Corvallis Oregon
- Grade average of 3.0 or better
- Submission of ACT or ACT
- Insight resume
- Application submission
Tuition, fees, and housing: $25,434 each year
- Oregon Academic Achievement Award
- Bridge succession Program
- Nation Merit Scholarship
Number of Students: 30,592
Student-teacher ratio: 19:1
Weather: Typically they have all four seasons
Geography: Located an hour from the coast and there are mountains nearby
Fun Things To Do!
How I Will Pay For College
- Apply for any scholarships I am eligible for
- Have a job while going to school
- My parents will help out when they can
- The remainder will have to be taken out in student loans
Available Community Volunteer Work
- Asante High School program