VIETNAM : TIMELESS CHARM
4DAYS & 3NIGHTS @HANOI
DAY 1: HANOI - ARRIVAL
- Greet at airport & transfer to Hanoi, capital of Vietnam. This green and peaceful city with French style buildings, lakes, shaded boulevards and public parks is considered as one of Asia's most fascinating cities with a unique blend of oriental western charm. Transfer to hotel for check in. Free at leisure.
DAY 2: HANOI CITY TOUR (Lunch included)
- 08:00 Meet and transfer to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Closed on Mondays, Fridays, afternoons) and its complex including Ho Chi Minh Former residence, Ba Dinh Square where Ho Chi Minh declared the independence of the Vietnam Democratic Republic in 1945, One Pillar Pagoda – one of the oldest architectures dated back from 11th century in the same complex.
- 10:30 Visit the Temple of Literature, the first University in Vietnam.
- 12:30 Lunch at a nice local restaurant.
- 14:00 Visit the Ethnology Museum, the unique museum that gives an excellent overview of the country’s ethnic groups their customs and ways of life, the religious ritual and the symbolized festivals….The beautiful grounds display original old houses from many different ethnic groups….
- 16:30 Discover the Hoan Kiem Lake & Hanoi old quarters. Free shopping then
- 18:00 Transfer back to your hotel.
DAY 3: FREE AT LEISURE
- Free at your own leisure
DAY 4: HANOI DEPARTURE
- Free till transfer to airport for departure flight
- Valid until August 2014
- Subject to full charge/50%/20% of tour fares if cancellation is made on arrival day/1day/2-3days prior to arrival date respectively.
- Price for May 1st – September 30th will be updated.