THE AZTECS, MAYANS, INCAS
- All of the civilizations were polytheistic.
- All of their economies are based on agriculture.
- They all grew corn, beans, and squash.
- The Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas all had sacrifices that contributed to their religion and cities/empires.
- The civilizations all had unique languages.
- The Aztec and Mayan civilizations both built pyramids while the Incas did not.
- The Mayans were surrounded by rainforests, the Aztecs were located in arid valleys, and the Incas had a mountainous geography.
- The Aztecs were represented by the Tenochtitlan city, the Mayans were represented by Chichen Itza, and the Incas had Machu Picchu and Cuzco.
- The Aztecs and Incas were ruled by emperors, but the Mayans were ruled by king because of their city-states.
- The Incas had little trading, while the Aztecs and Mayans traded plenty.