Brain:♥Right brain. i am the right brain. i am creative. a free spirit. i am passion. yearning. sensuality. i am the sound of roaring laughter. i am taste. the feeling of sand beneath bare feet. i am movement. vivid color. i am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. i am boundless instigation. Art. Poetry. i sense. I feel. i am everything i want to be ♥
Although I use both the left and right side of my brain depending on the thought process necessary, I am most comfortable while using the right side of my brain. That means that I like more spontaneity, expression, nurturing, social and interpersonal activity, imagination and creativity, artistry, holistic, abstract and conceptual thinking. However, sometimes I need more structure, control, clarity, focus, direction, responsibility, organization, planning, mathematical and analytically skills, listening skills, rational and logical thinking.
My personality type
I have a blue personality type. That means i am very optimistic, friendly, and always thinking of others. I am a hard worker, i am a team player, loyal, and devoted. I focus on more than just what you say. When communication i am very personal with my words, and beat around the bush. When people are rude is my frustration
- therapeutic service
- diagnostics service
- animal system
- natural resources system
- trasportation system\infrastructure planning, management, and regulation
My top 3 career choices
Hourly Range: no data available
- Administer anesthetics during surgery or other medical procedures.
- Takes patient’s vital signs.
- Interpret lab test results.
- Monitors patient status.
- Prepares patient reports
- doctors’ office's
- health care organizations
- or clinics
- private sectors
- organic chemistry
- Hourly Range: $80.68
- Yearly Range: $167,820
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscular skeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis
Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine or other articulations of the body to correct the musculoskeletal system.
Obtain and record patients' medical histories.
Maintain accurate case histories of patient
in clean, comfortable offices. A small number work in hospitals or physicians' offices
humanities, organic and inorganic chemistry
Hourly Range: $85.51
Yearly Range: $177,870
- Work with athletes to show them how to use equipment properly.
- Determine if an athlete is healthy and able to play.
- Teach players, coaches, and parents how to prevent injury.
- Recommend special diets to improve health of athletes.
- Lead stretching exercises before games or workouts.
- in universities, high schools, gyms, or are self employed. They typically work in gyms or outdoors at playing fields, and have some office work to maintain records
- many science and health-related courses, such as human anatomy, physiology
Hourly Range: no data available
Yearly Range: $41,300
Top 3 colleges
Alabama university #1
Oklahoma university #2
Florida University #3
10th grade:keep grades up, Keep high GPA take the PSAT and start thinking more about what I want to do and what colleges allow courses for my profession get a job, take SAT
11th grade:keep grades strong, Keep high GPA,start looking for schools that i can afford, and take classes that will help me get prepared for my Take ACT
12th grade:continue grades, Keep high GPA, retake PSAT ACT SAT (if necessary). apply to schools. Complete FASFA, apply for as many scholarships as possible