ERHS & NC Dual Enrollment
Find out more info & how to apply!
Dual Enrollment for Spring Semester
Spring Enrollment is here!!! Mandatory forms for all students both new and continuing include the Student form and Parent form. Students currently in a Fall Dual class only need to do those 2 forms. Students who are new to dual must apply and fill out the student and parent form. Instructions and all forms are located in the link below. The deadline is December 10th.
Need additional help or want more information? Please join Norco College on their twice weekly office hours zoom. (flyer below)
Dual Enrollment Stoles for Seniors
You must have taken 4 Dual Enrollment classes and passed them with a C or better. You must have an overall unweighted cumulative high of 3.0 or higher. Applications, pricing and instructions will come out after Winter Break.
Step 1: Let's Learn about Dual Enrollment!
Benefit Highlights include:
- Earn college credit while earning a high school diploma
- No cost for tuition, fees or books
- Save time and money
- Earn weighted GPA points to your high school transcript
STEP 2: Check out the Dual Enrollment Classes offered at Eleanor Roosevelt High School for Fall 2021
A link to these pictures can also be found on our linktree account
- ENG 1A = Second semester of Junior year with a cum GPA of a 3.0 or Senior with a Cum GPA of 2.6
- **Reminder Eng 1A no longer meet High School Graduation Requirements.
- MAT 12 = Completion of Integrated Math 3
- Calc 1A = Completion of Pre-Calc Honors with a C or higher
- Calc 1B = Completion of Calc 1A with a C or higher
Freshmen can participate in Dual Enrollment their Spring semester in ILA 3 or GUI 47.
STEP 3: APPLY - Step by step application instructions
Step by Step application instructions can be found on our linktree account under Steps for Admission for Dual Enrollment
A link to the picture below can be found on our Linktree account
STEP 4: Parent Authorization Form
- The Parent Authorization Form is Electronic. You must sign in using your RCCD email to access this form. It is the only way you will receive a registration date. If you are new to Dual you will receive a welcome to Norco College email within 48 hours of applying and you can set up your RCCD email and then submit your Parent Authorization Form.
- Form can be accessed at https://linktr.ee/ERHSdualenrollment
Step 6: REGISTER
- Please use WebAdvisor or MyPortal to check your registration date (the sooner your paperwork is turned in, the sooner your registration date will be).
- You will need the email "Welcome to Norco College" in order to log in. Students typically receive this a few days after they complete their application.
- Please be patient. During this time, it may take a week or 2 for Norco College to process the Dual Enrollment paperwork
Canvas Online Learning Instructions
Canvas online learning
For sections offered online only, you will need to log in to Canvas to ensure your online learning/successfully pass your college class. Log in with your RCCD student email address, your password will be newstudent (all lowercase, no space); click here to learn how to change your password after initially logging in. If you do not see any course information posted, do not worry, your course information will most likely show closer to the start of the term (August 23, 2021).
If you do not know the RCCD student email address assigned to you, search for your “Welcome to Norco College” email sent to your personal email account from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have changed your password in the past and need help resetting your password, please contact Canvas support.
Step 7: Keep Informed!
- Parents: follow us on Twitter @DualERHS & Facebook @ facebook.com/ERHSDualEnrollment
- Students: sign up for Remind 101 based on your graduation year! Send the text to 81010
- Class of 2025 @6828gh
- Class of 2024 @erhsde24
- Class of 2023 @2023dual2
- Class of 2022 @22dual2
What is the Difference Between Dual Enrollment and Concurrent Enrollment?
Our ERHS Dual Enrollment Team
Michele Goerlinger, email@example.com
Caroline Cabal, firstname.lastname@example.org
Juan Alvarez, email@example.com