By Katara Henderson
- First I will need to complete the pre requisites for Physician Assistant School. These include: Human Anatomy, Physiology, biology, microbiology, chemistry, organic chemistry, biochemistry, statistics, college algebra, psychology, and medical terminology.
- Then I will need to gain 3 years of medical experience, such as being a nurse or a medic.
- Then I will be able to start a Physician Assistant program.
On The Job
- PA's do everything that a doctors does, but they are under the supervision of a doctor.
- They examine patients, prescribe medicines and diagnose injuries.
What interests me
- Helping people
- Working with kids
- Good income
- Only two years of training
- Being seen as not as good as a doctor.
- Being look down on by doctors.
- Little freedom/independence