AP US History
End of Semester Information
Grades are Updated!
Check your grades carefully and let me know if you have any questions.
Prepare thoroughly. Best of luck!
Milestone EOC and Final Exams
The final exam window will open on 12/2 at midnight and will close on 12/3 at 11:59 p.m. Set aside 90 minutes for your exam. You will not take the EOC Milestone until you complete the B portion of this course.
· Once the exam opens it must be completed within the time-frame allotted for your course. Please check this and be sure you have enough time to complete the exam PRIOR to opening it.
· There are NO extensions. There are NO exemptions.
· Be sure that you complete your exams using a trusty computer with a trusty connection – NO EXCUSES!!!
· You need to make sure you have the latest Java version and latest browser version, preferably Chrome or Firefox.
· Objective Final Exam (20%) The objective final exam (multiple choice) is a cumulative exam covering all of the material covered this semester. The format of the exam is very similar to the exams you are used to taking. To prepare for the exam, use any notes you have, take a look at the review sections of the content, and listen to corresponding Synchronous Sessions. Revisit your assignments for all units as well as re-read the quiz and test feedback (very useful). See your Course News for more review items.
How do I bring my grade up?
- Complete all course work remaining.