Every Child Should Have Phone
By: Cam Burgess
1. In an emergency situation a phone can save a life.
2. A phone will show how responsible your child is.
3. A phone can be used for entertainment.
4. If a child's parents are divorced they can stay in touch with the parent they don't live with.
5. If there is a car wreak or a shooting or another situation where someone is in need you can easily contact someone.
6. Your child can easily find information on the web.
7. Your child can listen to music to help your child focus.
8. Kids feel more comfortable with a phone because they can easily communicate.
9. Your child can easily communicate with classmates about a project.
10. You can save money by using a cellphone rather than a land line and canceling the land line.
11. Your child can strengthen family bonds with easy communication.