Earnscliffe Grade 5 Info Night
Welcome to the Cliffe!
- devices may be used in the classroom only with permission of a staff member
- Phones should be kept on silent/vibrate
- Students need to be diligent about safely storing their PEDs. Earnscliffe Senior Public School is not responsible for lost, stolen and/or damaged PEDs
- Absolutely no photography or video allowed without permission from a staff member
- If you need to send a message to your child please do so through the office
Core subjects: Be ready to learn! Have the necessary supplies required for each class. A list of supplies will be sent home by the homeroom teacher in September.
You will need:
- pencil sharpener
- lined paper
- glue stick
You may want to wait until Sept. before purchasing notebooks, binders, duotangs etc. until your teacher specifies how work will be organized by subject.
First Day of School!
Tuesday, Sep. 6th, 8:30am
50 Earnscliffe Circle
All grade 6 students will meet teachers in the gym on the first day of school.