Parent Newsletter - Week of July 15
Emergency Demo with ESY
Music time with our ESY kids!
Subscribe to Snack School with the Lankford Girls!
Moving into the New School Year...
Missing Enrollment Forms
- Your child will not be able to attend class on the first day. (Exclusions apply only to newly transferred military families)
- We are unable to offer extended care to any family without enrollment paperwork.
We appreciate your help as we get organized for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year.
If you do not receive an email, you are all set!
Out of Office Notifications:
Lisa Alonso will be out of town starting Friday, July 26th and will return Monday, August 5th.
During this time you can contact Tracy Denault with questions or concerns.
Annual Check-Ups over the Summer?
PLEASE NOTE- Preschool requirements are as follows:
- If an exam has been preformed within one year of our preschool start date, anytime between August 22, 2018 and August 22, 2019, you are up to date.
- Current immunization requirements can be found online and any students who have not completed their full series of shots must have a signed doctor's exemption or explanation of delay.
STATE FUNDED PRESCHOOL
Exciting news for 2019-2020 at Crown
All eligible families will be asked to provide proof of income and upon acceptance, all deposits will be refunded. This process happens very fast as documentation of earnings are time sensitive so please make sure you have all required information before proceeding. Please contact us with additional questions.
Please refer to the tabs below for the income ceilings and qualifications.
Schedule of Income Ceilings for Fiscal School Year 2019-2020 Child Care and Development Programs
Explanation of qualifications, after income ceiling criteria is met, and list of application requirements.
NOTES FOR THE UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR
NEW SCHOOL HOURS
MyProcare Re-Registration NOW OPEN - For Returning Families ONLY
Registration is now open for our returning students and is required to proceed with enrollment into class. Please review the attached instructions and then go online to select your program for your child for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year.
- Please make sure to add/review all emergency contacts, update addresses and phone numbers and ensure accuracy of all information
- We will begin using the text messaging feature to alert parents & guardians about important matters so make sure "cell" is selected when inputting your personal contact information and select your cell carrier from the list
Contact Tracy with any problems or questions, thanks!
Direct ACH/Credit Payments Application. Please return to Preschool Office.
Childcare at ECDC- Transferring your Procare Account
2019-2020 Preschool Orientation
Wednesday, Aug. 21st, 10am
199 6th Street
Come join us for a chance to take a tour of the classrooms, meet our teachers and see some old and new friends.
Anyone who has outstanding paperwork will be notified by the office and must bring forms to orientation to avoid delaying a start on August 22.
Summer Activities Out and Around Town
Click here for.....
Please provide at least 24-48 hours advanced notice and wait for approval before proceeding. If a requests is made within 24hrs you must notify the office directly at (619) 522-6087 between the hours of 8am and 12pm. After that time, please notify the department emergency cell at (619) 972-5561.
Lisa Alonso, MS
Director of Preschool & Child Care Services
Coronado Unified School District
Office Assistant II