Farmington View Weekly Focus
No School - President's Day
Tuesday, February 16
2:15-2:45 Goal Review Meeting (Danielle & Roger)
2:45-3:15 Goal Review Meeting (Kim & Roger)
2:05-4:00 Academic Club (Sara & Danielle)
2:15-3:15 Action Team
3:15-4:15 PLC Leadership (Kim, Danielle & Roger)
Wednesday, February 17
8:00-9:00 Roger Meets with FVPAE Leadership
9:25-9:55 Goal Review Meeting (Jill & Roger)
2:00-3:15 Principal Directed Academic Seminar (collaboration)
3:15-3:45 Goal Review (Shelly)
Thursday, February 18
11:30-12:15 Care Team
12:00-1:30 Grant Corliss at FV (Meeting with Roger & Walkthroughs)
2:15-3:15 Bobcat Booster Meeting
Friday, February 19
9:30 - 5:00 Roger out of the Building
12:30-2:00 Boat Building (5th Grade)
Nuts and Bolts
- Behavior: There was an increase of negative student behaviors throughout last week. Please take the opportunity to discuss/reflect with your class.
- 2016-17 FTE: Good News! Based on our enrollment projections for next year, FV has been allocated 12 FTE. This is one more than this year. We will spend some time on Wednesday discussing a few possible grade configurations.
- Valentine's Parties: I know how stressful special days are on everyone. I appreciate how much effort and communication you had with parent helpers to make the parties fun for everyone.
- Great Attitude Assemblies: Thank you to all the classroom teachers for shouting out your students at last week's Great Attitude Assemblies. I know if takes time and effort but it is one of the FV traditions that make a huge impact on students and families.
- Jill has had several students really struggling the past few weeks. Her ability to stay calm and supportive makes a huge difference for these students.
- At recess, Danielle has made one of our kinder high flyers a recess helper. Since doing so, his negative behaviors have dramatically decreased.
- To our ERC staff for using their Wednesday training time to become proficient at programs that support student learning.
Alissa: Seeing Stars Program
Christina: Read Well