Merryhill School News
May 10, 2019
Washington D.C. Class Trip
Summer Specialty Camps
2019-2020 School Year Forms
For those students that will be entering Pre-Kindergarten and higher this fall, we are sending home several forms including pre-packaged school supplies and uniform order forms today. These are due by May 31st. If you are not choosing to order the pre-packaged supplies, the school supply lists will be sent out early summer.
Ronald McDonald House Pop Tab Drive
- May 24th - Elementary Field Day
- May 28th - Sixth Grade Graduation at Bob Duncan Center 1:00 p.m.
- May 28th - Kindergarten Graduation at Bob Duncan Center 7:00 p.m.
- May 29th - Awards Ceremony 1:00 (Grades 1-2) / 2:30 (Grades 3-6)
- May 31st - Last day of school
- June 3rd - Elementary school closed to prepare for camp
- June 4th - First day of summer camp
- July 4th - Closed in observance of Independence Day
- August 15-16 - All schools closed to prepare for new school year - No care provided
- August 19 - First day of 2019-2020 school year
- May 15: First Grade delivers pop tabs and tours Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth
- May 16: CiCi's Spirit Night
- May 17: Pre-Kindergarten Picnic 9:30-12:00 (no lunches provided)
- May 17: Aloha Dance 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- May 17: College Day
- May 20-22: Buy One, Get One Free Scholastic Book Fair (cash or check only)
- May 21: Lunch Bunch
- May 23: Sixth Grade Luncheon (students only)
- May 24: Elementary Field Day
- May 28: Sixth Grade Graduation 1:00 at Bob Duncan Center
- May 28: Kindergarten Graduation 7:00 at Bob Duncan Center
- May 29: 1:00 1st and 2nd Grade Awards Assembly
- May 29: 2:30 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade Awards Assembly
- May 31: Last day of school
- June 3: Elementary closed - no camp
- June 4: First day of summer camp