Christianity, Judaism, hinduism, Buddhism, islam
- Beliefs: they believe in peace and karma.
- Rituals: making tea and meditating
- History:Buddha was the name of the guy who started this religion
- Gods: non- theistic
- Holy book: tipitaka
- Major holidays: buddhas birthdate
- Beliefs:the guy was A major prophet but not the Son of God
He taught to—Lived a sinless life—Taught people the Golden Rule—Didn’t die on cross but was taken to heaven by Allah
- Rituals: animal sacrifice, charity, purification, pillmigrage, fasting prayers
- History: mohamed was a big part in islamic history
- Gods: allah monotheisic
- Holy book: quaran
- Major holidays: maw lid alnabi
- Beleifes: Hindus believe in a one, all-pervasive Supreme Being who is both immanent and transcendent, both Creator and Unmanifest Reality.
- Rituals: domestic worship
- History:oldest religion in the world
- Gods:Ganesha, shiva, krishna. They have 320 million gods. Polytheistic
- Holy book:koran
- Major holiday:holi and Diwali
- Beliefs:The major belief of Judiasm is that there is but one G-d. The same one that made a covenant with Abraham that he would be their G-d and the Jews would be his people. They believe the the 'old' testament.
- Rituals:Sabbath, Kosher food laws, prayers, Torah-reading, learning the Torah and Talmud, charity, avoiding slander or violence, the Holy Days and festivals, etc.
- History: Formed in c 2000 bce
- Gods: Abraham monotheistic
- Holy book: torah
- Major holidays:honika is a major one
- Beliefs: jesus died for sins
- Rituals: going to church
- History: jesus was in greece
- Holy book:bible
- Major holidays:christmas and easter