Technology to Implement in 2018
Grades K-2 January teacher training for 2018
- Learn the different types of QR codes to use in a variety of areas in the classroom.
- Explore the top 100 free educational apps for 2017 and answer questions in Padlet.
- Explore and create an account for the website "Teacher your Monster to Read" Add your students.
- How to take a worksheet and make it interactive for your students with Mrs. Guimbellot.
- complete 2-3 of the QR code activities in Station 1.
- Using your iPad take a picture or make a video explaining which activities you completed using the camera app on the iPad.
- Upload your completed pictures or video to OneDrive and Share with Mrs. Guimbellot
Explore the article, "Top 100 Educational Apps for 2017"
Click on the link below and pick a subject area to explore the top apps in 2017. Once you have viewed the website and explored several of the apps, complete the Padlet activity. Link is below.
Digging Deeper into iReady Reports
In this station you will dig deeper into the iReady reports with Mrs. Guimbellot.
Solve a Math problem
- Open Educreations on your iPad.
- Open the Second Grade TCAP item analysis. Click on the link below.
- Select a problem to solve
- Re-write the problem in Educreations and audio record your thinking as you solve the problem.
- We'll share your understanding using Apple TV.