MCC Summer Newsletter
Bring on the sun! Bring on the fun!
Who is ready to get out of the house?!
Splashing in the water, grilling on the grill, laughing with our neighbors, swinging on the swings, parties, gatherings and more! Who is ready for Summer?????!!!!
See below for some super important info about this summer!
DON'T FORGET THE SUNSCREEN!
2017 Pool Schedule (May and June)
May 27th – Saturday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
May 28th – Sunday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
May 29th – Monday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
May 30th – Tuesday – closed
May 31st – Wednesday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 1st – Thursday – closed
June 2nd – Friday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 3rd – Saturday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 4th – Sunday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 5th – Monday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 6th – Tuesday – closed
June 7th – Wednesday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 8th – Thursday - closed
June 9th – Friday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 10th – Saturday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 11th – Sunday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 12th – Monday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 13th – Tuesday – closed
June 14th – Wednesday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 15th – Thursday – closed
June 16th – Friday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 17th – Saturday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 18th – Sunday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 19th – Monday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 20th – Tuesday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 21st – Wednesday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 22nd – Thursday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 23rd – Friday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 24th – Saturday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 25th – Sunday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 26th – Monday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 27th – Tuesday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 28th – Wednesday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 29th – Thursday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
June 30th – Friday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
Click HERE to see the full summer schedule!
2017 Water Aerobics/Lap Swim Hours
STARTING JUNE 5th!
7:45 to 9am Monday thru Friday.
(This is subject to change in the early season due
to changing weather conditions)
Contact Phyllis Johnson at 425-392-8497 for additional info.
The pool will also be open for lap swim from 9am to 11am Monday thru Friday when
swim lessons are not in session.
**Please note this is for adults (over 18) only **
**You must have at least two people in or at the pool to swim.**
Welcome to our 2017 Lifeguards!
Give them all a warm welcome when you see them!
- Sierra Lesnik
- Duncan Mangendanz
- Samantha Beers
- Ryan Kirschner
- Anneleis Vanbrero
- Andrea Nelson
- Sub: Megan Kirschner
The In's and Out's of the pool!
- Please sign in as you enter the pool...you AND your guests! We need to know who is using the pool for safety reasons.
- Please fill out an updated health and emergency form. These are located in the kitchen.
- Member’s children between the age of ten (10) and seventeen (17) may swim while under lifeguard supervision without an attending parent, provided they have signed a “Health and Emergency Information” form on file with the lifeguard.
- All minor children may be asked to pass a lifeguard-approved swim test before being allowed to swim in the pool unattended by an accompanying adult.
- Children under ten (10) years of age must always be accompanied by an adult and are the responsibility of the accompanying adult—not the responsibility of the lifeguard.
- No one is allowed to swim outside of regular pool hours or without a lifeguard on duty. Please see the Mirrormont Country Club website for hours of operation.
- Glass is not allowed on the pool deck.
- Food and drink are not allowed while in the water and needs to remain at least six (6) feet from wading pool and four (4) feet from main pool.
- Pets are not allowed inside the pool enclosure.