December 14 - December 18, 2015
What Time Is It?
First Graders are learning to tell time to the hour and half hour using analog and digital clocks 1.7(E)*. During classroom visits, the students were using Judy Clocks and creating hand-made clocks. Check out the students in Mrs. Martinez class working on writing the time accurately and providing each other feedback! Great job, First Grade!
THANKS FOR THE AMAZING EXPERIENCE, MS. FREEMAN!
- Planning in PLC room this week.
- You have $2 per student to spend for parties (Holiday, Valentines or End of the Year)
- January 4: Professional Day (Root Cause Analysis with our PSP - 8:30 -11:30) and Curriculum Work in the afternoon
Dates to Remember:
- December 15: NRES Spelling Bee
- December 16: Kelly Leach on Campus
- December 16: Santa USA
- December 16: Resource Teachers Guiding Reading/Toolkit Training @ NRES
- December 17: Fossil Hill Band @ NRES (8:30 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.)
- December 17: Fossil Hill Choir @ NRES (1:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
- December 17: NRES Staff Meeting
- December 18: Early Release Day
NRES MEETING CALENDAR
Guidance Services are available for any student throughout the year. Please use the link below to complete the form. Services may include:
- General Social Skills
- Learning Issues Impacted by Non-Related School Factors
- Classroom Academic Concerns leading to Misbehavior
- Emotional Issues
- Behavior RTI Process
- Students who have difficulty "fitting" in.
- Homeless students
NRES WEEKLY ATTENDANCE GRAPHS!