Friday, June 15th, 2018
- Bring a Bag Lunch - make sure it's labeled and packed with nonperishable food
- Drinks - these kids are always thirsty!
- Sunscreen - apply before school and bring extra
- Water Shoes or Old Sneaker - it's a very rocky beach
- Swim Suits & Towels - come prepared!
- Plastic bag - to hold your wet shoes, towel, and swim suit
Make sure everything is labeled!
Remember, that I have to have a note in my possession before we load buses for you to take your child from the park. We will load buses here around 9:00 to head to Onanda. 1:30 will be our load time to return to school.
- a Granger trip refund in an envelope
- your child's first and last writing benchmark of the year - you won't find a grade, but do look at the improvement with organization, intros/conclusions, and including relevant details
- Erie Canal phamplets
- lots of graded work
- a summer reading list & letter from Mrs. Schopinsky
Please return on Monday!