Crazy For Kindergarten
Mrs. Bolon's Class Newsletter 3/1/16-3/11/16
Our Week in Pictures
Kindergarten Goes RED!
Kindy Red Week Display &
Learning from the 4th Graders
Smiles All Around
We celebrate each other and our differences every day!
Dr. Cool and his team taught us more about the 7 Habits and leadership.
This Week in ELA...
Theme: Seasons and Weather
- Main Idea and Details
- Locating Text Evidence
- Compare and Contrast
- Ask & Answer Questions
- Retelling Stories
- yes, went, are
- now, no, came
- About something that happened or something you did
- Include who, where, what
- Include drawings with talk and think bubbles
- Punctuation and word choice to use an "author's voice"
- Include feelings
Using number line sliders to subtract from five and ten.
Begin With the End in Mind
Measuring leprechauns to make sure they will fit in our traps!
Using ten frames and chips to find sums of ten.
- Wednesday: Day Five; Girl Book Bag Day
- Thursday: Day One; Boy Book Bag Day, Popcorn Journals
- Friday: Day Two; Girl Book Bag Day