Newsletter - September 2023
Dear GCA Family,
We are off to a great start this year and have a lot to look forward to over the coming months. We are coming into the 2023 - 2024 school year with renewed hope and enthusiasm, and look forward to a school year where we are able to show our very best. I am looking forward to building on what went well last year, having an opportunity to change what did not, and working with our very competent staff to provide an excellent, faith-filled education to our students. I am encouraged by this year’s theme, which is; “Rooted and Growing in Christ.” It is truly my privilege and honor to serve this wonderful school, its talented students, staff, and supportive community.
September is always a time of change for us. We have new students, new classes, new schedules, new teachers, and new routines. Please remember that in placing our trust in the Lord, and working together, we will build the relationships which are essential to growing spiritually, academically, emotionally and physically. As a school community we are committed to excellence in all areas of student development, and will continue to pursue the growth of student leaders who are responsible, life-long learners.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Heather Barber, Principal
Grace Christian Academy
Scholarship Payments (K - 12)
- Your child's EMA account will be funded soon
- Once funded, GCA will submit an invoice for the 1st quarter (this began today for all funded accounts)
- You will be notified when you have an invoice to approve.
- Please login to approve the 1st quarter invoice
- These items should be paid for with cash duing your child's lunch period.
- Items and prices are on the GCA Baldwin App. Go to: Documents - Lunch Options
We offer hot lunch on Tuesday's (Everybody's) and Thursdays (Papa Sean's)
- These items must be ordered and paid for on the GCA Baldwin App. Please do not send cash.
- To order go to: Quicklinks - Lunch (Place order by 9AM)
- To pay go to: Quicklinks - Online Payments - Scroll to the bottom for GCA Payment options
Culinary Life Skills - Students are enjoying this new course!
SCHEDULE AN EVALUATION TODAY!
If your child is in need of speech services or other therapy. They can receive these services at GCA.
- Free of charge to families
- Must be initiated by a parent
- Services will be provided at GCA during the school day
- This process can take a little time
- Don't delay, get started today
Please contact Beth Salter - email@example.com - (904)348-5218
- Friday, 09/01/23 - Week 3 Progress Reports
- Monday, 09/04/23 - Labor Day, No School
- Tuesday, 09/19/23 - High School (9th - 12th) Parent Meeting, 7PM
- Friday, 09/22/23 - Progress Reports
- Monday 9/25 - Friday 9/29 - MAP Testing