Principal's Corner #15
I hope you all had a wonderful break and are back feeling rested. I know I enjoyed the time with my family, parents, and friends, but I'm not sure I got much rest. I did however find time to reflect a bit, and I've made some promises to myself as a person and as your administrator. I am a firm believer in reflecting and learning from mistakes. Like many of you, I have a poster in my office that says "Life is all about making mistakes, and learning from them". While our days are long, the yearsare short - so make the most of it Colts.
If you haven't done so, please fill out the field day survey below. Thank you.
Wednesday, November 28: Differentiation PD in Amy Bainbridge’s room: Depth & Complexity icons
Wednesday, November 28: Committee Time (PBIS/PST)
Wednesday, December 5: Differentiation PD in Amy Bainbridge’s room: Kagan Silly Games – how to incorporate play into your classroom!
Wednesday, December 5: Committee Time (Safety/Guiding Coalition)
- Thursday, December 6: School Spelling Bee
- Wednesday, December 12: Committee Time (PAC)
- Wednesday, December 19: Staff Meeting
- Monday, December 24-January 4: No School, Winter Break
- Monday, January 7: Non-Contact Day
- Monday, January 7, 8:00-12:00: Emergenetics is coming to COT