2. Select FOLDER from the drop-down menu
3. Enter a name for the folder
4. Click CREATE and the folder is created in My Drive
To Create Google Document
1. Select the red CREATE button at the top left of your Google Drive
2. Select Document
3. Click the top left title (Untitled Document) and rename the Document
You will notice that the Google Document looks very similar to Word.
You are able to
1. Insert an image
2. Share a document by selecting the SHARE icon in the top right corner. Choose visibility option: "Private", "Anyone with a link", or "Public on the Web".
If you want to add people via email remember to look at the access level from the drop-down menu next to each collaborator: "Can view", "Can comment", or "Can edit".
Click Share & Save