Yoga for parents and educators:…
A FREE workshop to learn about using yoga with kids
Use yoga to improve children's focus and energy
Who should come? Any adult who works with children or is interested in using yogic techniques to regulate their own energy/improve focus. This is appropriate for anyone, no matter your physical fitness. If you're curious about yoga, this is a great opportunity to come to a yoga studio, learn and try. If you're an experienced practitioner, you might find combining kids and yoga is a new twist.(Please leave the kids home! You can share with them after the workshop!)
This workshop includes:
* Quick introduction to yoga, for newbies
* The latest research-regarding brain receptivity, exercise and learning
* Yoga poses and breathing for calmness and clarity
* Yoga poses and breathing to increase energy and attention
* Tips and ideas for teaching yoga to children
* A yoga practice where we'll test out different poses/breathing we learned about and observe the affects
* A few moments for questions/comments
How to dress? Please wear comfortable clothes.
What to bring? Just your lovely self, yoga mats and props will be provided.
Other questions: Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP is appreciated, however not required. Please RSVP by sending an email!