Weather Update (Monday afternoon)

13 February 2023

From The Principal

Dear Parents,

We have decided that -- at this point -- it is reasonable to open tomorrow (Tuesday 14th February). As it turns out today's weather would have been little barrier to opening school.

It is predicted to rain this evening with more high wind expected too. However, the school site remains in good condition and assuming the storm proceeds as modeled the worst will be over by early tomorrow.

We will continue to monitor the weather closely and if there looks to be any risk to student safety by opening school, we will close and notify parents by email and through the school newsletter app.

As parents and guardians of your children, you always have the option of keeping your child at home if you believe there is a risk to his or her health and safety by travelling to school.

Happy Monday!

Paul Crowhurst | Principal