Last Week of School!
- Fridge Clean-Out - Please check the Lounge fridge for any items you might have left. All items will be cleaned out on Friday.
- Snacks - Do your kids (or YOU) need snacks for this last week? There are tons of snacks left on the stage from Field Day. The PTO asked to pass along that they are free for the taking!
- LockOut Drill - There will be a Lock-Out Drill tomorrow @ 11:00.
- Grades - Report Card grades are due MANANA!
- Classroom Moves - Michelle will help coordinate boxes this week. As you are packing/cleaning, please check with Jordan or me on any items that you might have a question about (ie textbooks, etc).
In addition to the items on the list, please be sure that you have completed the EOY student iPad check-list that was sent out last week. Please check in with Jaime or Trent if you have any questions.
If you are not returning to Wilson next year, please be sure that all devices, books, and resources have been checked in before leaving.
Summer Virtual Professional Learning Opportunities for Teachers of English Learners
Get a head start on supporting your English Learners for the 2019-2020 school year by participating in the Book Study Schoology Course,Sheltered Instruction in Texas: Second Language Acquisition Methods for Teachers of ELs. If you are interested in completing this book study course over the summer, please see Jennifer Hubble to check out a copy of the book before you leave on Thursday afternoon. Everyone will receive a copy of this book in August, but participating in this course over the summer will give you a head start in reading as well as flex credit to use towards next year's flex hour requirements.
Book Study in Schoology
(Access Code 7QVQC-F376R)
Open June 1st - August 10th
Summer Pop-Up Library
If you're interested in participating, please use the Sign-Up Genius below and claim your spot(s).
Participants will be eligible to be paid $50 per session!
Last Week of School "At A Glance"
- Grades Due
- Spirit Schedule
- Noel's Retirement "Send-Off" - Lounge from 11:00-3:00
- Lock-Out Drill - 11:30
- EOY Awards Assembly - 2:00 (begin calling @ 1:50)
- After School - The Early Childhood Team joining us from Austin next year will be popping over for a visit. If you see them around, please introduce yourself, and make them feel at home!
- Talent Show - 8:15
- 3rd Grade @ Splash Pad
- 5th Grade Ceremony - 9:00 (followed by 5th Grade EOY Party)
- 5th Grade / Teacher Kick-Ball - 8:30
- Yearbook Signing - 10:00
- Sack-Lunch Pick-Up - 11:00-11:30
- 5th Grade Clap Out - 12:00
- Early Dismissal - 12:15