The Generals' Update
Your Guide to DDE Events & Announcements: 9/17/2023
A PEEK INTO THE LIFE OF A GENERAL
Kids at Heart Photography will be at DDE to take school photos on Wednesday, 9/27.
- Order forms/information will be distributed to students in homeroom this week.
- Purchasing is optional; however, all students will have their photos taken and will be uploaded in Genesis.
- There are two ways to order photos:
- Send in completed order form with payment in with your child on 9/27
- Order online at www.kidsatheartphotos.com. Use the preorder code is: DDES 2023
- Students will hand orders in directly to the photographer when having their photo taken.
As the summer weather is still with us, sometimes our Generals attend school in attire that is more appropriate for the beach than for school. We are asking for your support in reminding your General about the specific dress code expectations that are listed below:
1. Sleeveless shirts are permitted as long as they extend to the shoulder. Tank, tube and halter tops, including “spaghetti” straps, are not permitted. Undergarments and/or midriffs should not be visible.
2. Tasteful shorts are permitted during the school hours. Dresses, skirts and shorts shall be a length of at least mid-thigh.
If students are wearing clothing that does not meet the dress code, we will be calling home to ask you to provide alternative clothing. Thank you in advance for taking the time to review these expectations with your General and for your support as we ensure they meet the expectations!
All lattes, chai teas, refreshers should be enjoyed at home as they are not permitted in school. Thank you in advance for making sure any Dunkin' treats are enjoyed in the car prior to arriving in school!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM THE MAIN OFFICE
Questions regarding visitors, early pick ups, absences, etc. please refer to ourSTUDENT ATTENDANCE NOTE.
Office staff emails:
Mrs. DiStasi, principal's secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Loges, office assistant: kloges@email@example.com
Ms. Diver, guidance secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org