Ancient Indian Religion
New writers have an article about ancient indian religion
Hindu religion BY: Aidan Ehrsam
- Hinduism is the world's third most popular religion, with around 750 million followers. The religion of Hinduism originated in Northern India, near the river Indus, about 4000 years ago and is the world's oldest existing religion.
- Hinduism is practised by more than 80% of India's population.
- They worshiped many things such as Nature, Animals, and their gods
Buddhist religion By: Aidan Ehrsam
- Buddhism began in northeastern india and is based on the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama. The religion is 2,500 years old and is followed by 350 million Buddhists worldwide.Buddhism is the main religion in many Asian countries. It is a religion about suffering and the need to get rid of it. A key concept of Buddhism is Nirvana, the most enlightened, and blissful state that one can achieve. A state without suffering.
- Buddhism is different from many other faiths because it is not centred on the relationship between humanity and God. Buddhists do not believe in a personal creator God.